GO Mailing Lists
GO mailing list
For GO consortium members and those working on or directly involved in the GO project. Automatically receives all posts from the GO Friends mailing list.
GO Friends mailing list
A mailing list for those involved in the GO project and those interested in it. All posts to the GO Friends mailing list are automatically sent to the GO mailing list.
A general discussion list for any and all Gene Ontology topics: annotation, ontology content or structure, evidence codes, uses of GO, and so on. Replaces the interest group specific mailing lists and a number of other more general mailing lists.
Non-interactive mailing lists
The following mailing lists are open to all but should not be used for posting.
- GO diff: daily messages containing the overnight changes in the ontology files (generated by the obodiff script provided with OBO-Edit).
- GO watchers: messages containing new term additions and obsoletions on a daily basis, and weekly changes in ontology structure.
- New ontology requests: new items in the GO curator requests tracker at SourceForge.
Interest group mailing lists
Consortium-only mailing lists and working groups
The following mailing lists are restricted to members of the GO consortium or individuals who have been invited to join the list.
- GO helpdesk: mailing list for the GO helpdesk; archives contain answered GO help questions
- Ontology editors
- Reference Genomes: mailing list for the Reference Genome project
- Software group
- Web presence working group