The Gene Ontology Consortium is supported by an U41 grant from the NHGRI [HG002273]
The GO and UniProtKB-GOA groups at EMBL-EBI have been supported by grants from the European Union RTD Programme "Quality of Life and Management of Living Resources" [QLRI-CT-2001-00981 and QLRI-CT-2001-00015].
The Gene Ontology project thanks AstraZeneca for financial support.
The SGD group acknowledges a financial gift in 2000 from Incyte Genomics; at that time Randy Scott, Ph.D., was President and Chief Scientific Officer.
- University College London - British Heart Foundation: British Heart Foundation [grant SP:07/007/23671]
- dictyBase: R01 grant from the NIGMS [grant GM064426]
- FlyBase: U41 from the NHGRI [grant HG000739] and by the Medical Research Council, London
- UniProtKB-GOA: BBSRC Tools and Resources Fund [grant BB/E023541/1] and the British Heart Foundation [grant SP:07/007/23671]
- Gramene: PGI grant from National Science Foundation [grant 0321685], and the USDA Cooperative State Research and Education Service (CSREES)
- GXD: the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development [grant HD033745]
- TAIR: supported by the National Science Foundation [grant DBI-9978564]
- MGD: U41 grant from the NHGRI [grant HG000330]
- RGD: R01 grant from the NHLBI [grant HL064541]
- SGD: U41 grant from the NHGRI [grant HG001315]
- WormBase: U41, National Resources, grant from the NHGRI [grant HG002223]